Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.
I watched a couple episodes of this and it was surprisingly good. Not super great or anything, but better than I expected at least, largely due to the really nice cast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Holy poo poo this husband professor dude is a loving narcissistic monster. gently caress him.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

TheBigBad posted:

Is he a mysoginist too? :rolleyes: No, he's just a characture of an Ivy League tenured professor. Trust me they are actually concerned with that poo poo, but are really nice people too.

I understand being concerned with your ethics, especially for an ethics professor... but saying your ethics are more important than someone else's life, that's narcissism.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

pentyne posted:

I might start loving this show if they keep going balls to the walls crazy.

A bunch of Texas militiamen storm into Mexico, pull off kidnapping a prisoner (who killed a Texas cop) who was held in Mexico, then bring him back to Texas, and the good old boy southern Governor yucks it up with "this is how we do things in Texas" and refuses to release said prisoner and picks a fight with the federal govt.

That governor was loving hilarious, I looked away from my TV and thought I had switched the channel to Looney Tunes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LCsiWL6gn0

(I mean I realize that's a real world accent but he really went full tilt into it)

• Locked thread