Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Post in this threat when you swear at games that are pissin you off. If you yell something like "poo poo!" or "fuuuck!" or "rear end!" at a game post it here, also when you say something like "this game has sucked its fair share off rear end, but now it's back for more!", and when you think up cool new swears to say at lovely games. You can post your original swears or also tell us about some of the cool swears you've said in the past. Peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
i call people motherfucker a lot when i play smash bros, op

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

e: never mind went too far here

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

we shouldnt get mad at video games. theyre trying to help us .

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Yesterday I died to bullshit in Crawl and I literally slapped my forehead and yelled "god gently caress it", but in that sort of quiet way under my breath, because I didn't want let the rest of the house know how pissed I was at this game.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
i basically turn into bowser when playing certain games

its shameful

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
The audio of guy yelling at cats is actually me when my wiimote stopped working during mario Galaxy

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
COCKSUCKERY DINGDONG PUSSYPOP!!!! *gets a million youtube hits*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The latest thing I've yelled at a video game is What on earth!

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Discount Viscount posted:

i basically turn into bowser when playing certain games

its shameful

grah hah hah hah

this is bowsa 'ere

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i learned ages ago that the agitation i had during vidyas was due to neglected bodily functions and nowadays the only thing that ticks me off in the games themselves is their failure to communicate to me what i need to do differently in order to achieve a better result

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
any game thats so laggy and bad that i have to wrestle the loving interface. gently caress u.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
in every day life i swear. but for some gay rear end reason when i play video games and get annoyed i act like im from victorian times. i say poo poo like "good grief" and "good heavens" and "curses!" the gently caress

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

look at my dungeon crawl game logs op

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

my other favorite thing to do is to do this 'sjdgghslkjgsdghksdjklh' when I get mad in a game

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
FOR FUCKS SAKE

GOD YOU FUCKIN DICKEAD

gently caress OFF

(cliff racers)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sometimes I say, Are you out of your loving mind.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
got mad at a game over the weekend and the gf said to me "calm down its just a game about cartoon ducks" and for a moment i wondered if she posted here

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mung Dynasty posted:

got mad at a game over the weekend and the gf said to me "calm down its just a game about cartoon ducks" and for a moment i wondered if she posted here

The DuckTales HD Remaster is a pile of vile poo poo!

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Wormskull posted:

The DuckTales HD Remaster is a pile of vile poo poo!

get out of my head wormskull

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mung Dynasty posted:

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

VideoGames posted:

in every day life i swear. but for some gay rear end reason when i play video games and get annoyed i act like im from victorian times. i say poo poo like "good grief" and "good heavens" and "curses!" the gently caress

me too but also when im watching horror films. "oh no!!!" gets said a lot

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I say "What the hell? That doesn't make any sense." Quietly to myself whenever a game does something confusing or just plain bullshit.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i swear at winblows alot more than games.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I called Super Smash Bros. for 3DS a whole lot of things while trying to get 5+ K.O.s in Cruel Smash.

I...

I called the game a condom, op. I am so sorry.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

i was trying to A rank the tier 2 baton map in hyrule warriors when wizzro hit me from behind with that beam attack and i yelled out gently caress really loud.

Warrior Princess
Sep 29, 2014

What?
i dont get mad at video games at all but im a really vulgar person when i play them. i think its because i hang around with a bunch of seamen.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
middle finger aimed at my monitor

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

man sometimes I just get so mad at a video game I'm playing that I'll say GD this and GD that

it can get pretty bad op

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

elf help book posted:

middle finger aimed at my monitor

i do this whenever i win a match in heartstone (so not very often)

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
i swear at strategy games when my army mans behave uncooperatively

Warrior Princess
Sep 29, 2014

What?

zeal posted:

i swear at strategy games when my army mans behave uncooperatively

this is all the time

Dec 26, 2012

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

zen death robot posted:

LOL!! Winblows!! Good poo poo man!! YOSPOS FTW!!

its practically an affectionate nickname at this point

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Any goons that have played with me over mumble know I have a swearing problem. I regularly pull out random collections of english strung together by bad words.

YOU poo poo FESTERING rear end CRAB I'M GONNA FINGERBLAST SOME loving COEDS BOY HOWDY!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Those who play payday 2 with me know how I feel about Bain and I've sworn at him more than once in game

Also Cloakers

gently caress cloakers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
gently caress. Ya'll are making me feel like poo poo for not bloody swearing while playing video games. Goddamn.

• Locked thread