Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

quote:

Bugthesda

Burn lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

He is entitled to a bullet

e: I suppose you could point out that while developers aren't required to make a good game, they aren't entitled to the good word of mouth or money that would entail either. And DICE releasing a buggy game is less like 'I disliked the movie' and more like 'the projector exploded half way through the movie', and also 'everyone releases buggy games' is just a half assed argument by someone who is bad with their money.

Plebian Parasite fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Oct 8, 2014

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
who the gently caress would read this thread

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Abandon posted:

who the gently caress would read this thread

-- Author of thread in which he writes extensive backstories and profiles for characters in an MMO no one else plays

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wormskull posted:

-- Author of thread in which he writes extensive backstories and profiles for characters in an MMO no one else plays

Lol

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lol.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Wormskull posted:

:owned:

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

never ever give ea money for anything

their time is over now

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Wormskull posted:

link?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

0wnage

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Wormskull posted:

:dustshands:

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Mister Macys posted:

An idiot friend of a friend posted this, and I'm looking to make a point by point rebuttal, but as someone who never went to college/university ( :( ), I could use your help.

I know there's things wrong with this argument, but I don't even know how to start taking it apart.

sounds gay and stupid op. i didnt read you rpost.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Wormskull posted:

:yikes:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Wormskull posted:

Mother of God, Sherilyn.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Endorph posted:

infect him with aids - spike spiegel, naruto
piracy is against the rules

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No Such Thing posted:

He is entitled to a bullet

e: I suppose you could point out that while developers aren't required to make a good game, they aren't entitled to the good word of mouth or money that would entail either. And DICE releasing a buggy game is less like 'I disliked the movie' and more like 'the projector exploded half way through the movie', and also 'everyone releases buggy games' is just a half assed argument by someone who is bad with their money.

No Such Thing hosed around with this message at Oct 7, 2014 around 18:02

This is insane.

Dec 26, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

friend frog doesn't even care

• Locked thread