Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Everyone knows that one guy who is a fake rear end gamer who needs to turn in their credentials.

quakster posted:

nintendo is poo poo

dietcokefiend posted:

Might have been around the time MW2 or 3 came out, but got a jarring experience where my tuned skills just didn't apply to it as well and looking back a good thing was starting to fracture with the online friends I had. After a lot for reflection I started to realize I could either have a life of gaming alone or something else that was better. I chose the route to try to build something better. Started going the online dating route, after an attempt or two I eventually met my now wife. 3-4 years later I have a son and really suck at gaming.

Pour one out for the Gamers who gave up the good life and remember the examples set by those who turned traitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Are Gamers who have to turn in their cards redeemable? Is there rehabilitation or just the noose?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Gamers, if your significant other starts talking like this it's time to sever:

Rosalind posted:

I tried lots of other things: limiting game time, clubs, sports teams, etc. Basically, I tried a whole slew of things and every single thing wasn't good enough for him.

After a year living together, I took stock of where we were. I was working 2 jobs and going to school full time to support myself and him while he was working part-time in this sketchy thing "for a guildmate." Needless to say, I dumped him. He was furious. He threw a gatorade bottle at me and it hit me in the head, I ended up calling the cops, and that was the last I ever saw of him. Two of his friends/guildmates came and grabbed his stuff the next day while my dad monitored them.

If you hear the words "limiting game time" it's just not meant to be.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

This guy was the coolest

Look at his dumbass non gamer friends

Look at how much he stands out

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

oddium posted:

i bet one of these friends has maddens 04-13

Yeah Jaws probably stole them off KidVid's collection

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

oddium posted:

they named the wheelchair kid Wheels

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Respect the burgers much like we respect dinner

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Guys, no piece of rear end is worth your wii.

Droid Washington posted:

This thread is about raising money for me and my fiance to be able to go on a honeymoon when we're married in December. Buy buy buy because she deserves a great honeymoon!

First up, I am selling a Wii console in its original box.

Don't let this happen to you.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

elf help book posted:

its ok to sell a wii if you can prove you have a gamecube and a wii u

Convene the council

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hammerite posted:

they were for the bbc micro/amiga and u have not heard of them

Try me.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Falsum posted:

I never played a Zelda or a Metroid game.

I...I don't get it....:cry:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Schnedwob posted:

I never have and most likely never will play Final Fantasy 7- or in fact, any Final Fantasy game.

I think this is fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Schnedwob posted:

Granny's Garden looks loving excellent

• Locked thread