Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling

i am he posted:

Y2K happened. It's all a simulation now, the 21st century. Living, breathing, air, water. Computers. The Matrix predicted more than 9/11. Neo lives inside us all. I'm glad we've left the century where people listened to the radio inside their homes in the dust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
20th century: linear complexity (soviet union, berlin wall)
21st century: fractal complexity (isis, decentralized, fault tolerant, flat management structure)

alnilam

21st century mindset:
-cat's foot
-iron claw
-neurosurgeons scream for more

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

dopepope posted:

match your tea with your dosha
loving do it

cuntman.net

arent you tired of all this spiritual mumbo jumbo and talk about influence from unseen forces? well nothing is unseen anymore, with the new sprectroscope from owl industries! make the invisible, visible today!

cuntman.net fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Oct 8, 2014

Bwee

dogcrash truther posted:

20th Century Man: Lost is a great TV show.

21st Century Man: Lost is more than a TV show, actually. Much more. We're all living Lost, right now.

cuntman.net

testimonials from satisfied customers

quote:

before i was lost and confused with no way to know what was real or not but now i know to trust only what i see with my own eyes! thank you spectroscope

quote:

i knew there was something else out there and now i can finally see it. there and bizarre shapes floating around and colors i never knew existed

quote:

i used to be hopeless at meditation and constantly tormented by things people said werent there but that was before spectroscope. just yesterday i hi fived a ghost and destroyed a mountain with my bare hands

quote:

i have seen the face of god and there is only hatred

Bwee
Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without a Timbuk2 Messenger Bag.

cuntman.net

goddamnit there actually is a such thing as a spectroscope

vapoursquid

none other
the 20th century was the american century

this is the century of chill

tao of lmao

• Nirvana
  • Utopia
  • Bliss
  • Heaven
  • Comfort
  • Style
  • Uggs
  • Peace

Bwee

wth posted:

• Nirvana
  • Utopia
  • Bliss
  • Heaven
  • Comfort
  • Style
  • Uggs
  • Peace

tao of lmao

20th Century mind: "I'm getting real sick of this constant bombardment of brainwashing advertisements."

21st Century mind: "Respect the brand."

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
20th century: 150 pokemon
21st century: 150000000000000000000000000000000 pokemon

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Classicist posted:

-every thought you've had up to this point in your life has been implicitly shaped by a morphological system implanted in your brain by advertisers
-the core is rotten. only by seeing inward from the outside can you gain purchase to tear away the distorting lens entrapping your true thoughts
-thought is pure signal, but the broadcaster as well as the receiver must be attuned, which is understanding
-you can make money now by playing super mario bros online

tao of lmao

bump

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
20th century mind: attention, in the now, first page, "bumping"
21st century mind: content-oriented, future minded, front page, "reviving"

treasure bear

In the 21st century nations are meaningless, we are connected more by ideas than geography. we crowd-source our dreams and live them in the cloud. want democracy? there's an app for that, rate it, anything is possible.

dogcrash truther

Bwee posted:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
20st century mind:
smoke weed every day
21st century mind:
loving dabs where its @

Testikles
20th Century: give-order/take-order interface, "rule" oriented, shackled to reason.
21st Century: transgressive discourse, non-hegemonic modes of thinking, alternative ways of knowing.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

i am he posted:

20th Century: mids
21st Century: dabs

mids...dabs.....................dads...

:eyepop:

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
20th-century thought: "Kill you'reself."
21st-century thought: "Kill you're famil."

tao of lmao

I used to do things the old way. Watch tv, smoke analogue cigarettes, call in takeout. These days though? It's all about peepin webisodes on my roku while puffin mah vape, and ordering delivery on mobile app. If you're not willing to live at least somewhat modern, well, peace.

Savage For The Winjun

wth posted:

• Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping at a restaurant is considered an insult!

is this true? nobodys ever been insulted at me throwing USD at them when i travel the world

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i just had a case of siracha airdropped to my house via amazon delivery drone. 21-st century.

i can't even drive a car because my legs were mangled in childhood via polio epidemic. 20th century.

City of Glompton

20th century: sluts

21st century: thots

GEExCEE

quote:

How to spot-a-thot
-cheap patterned leggings that she think make her rear end look good
-clothes from rainbow or styles for less
-wearin lace wit holes in it
-outdated nike high tops
-some red weave
-bamboo hoop earrings
-average twerking skills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emmie

20th century: scavenging nuts and berries and gleaning for seeds from hard-packed earth on a hundred-square-foot farm of half-inch-deep rocky topsoil covered in dust and horse poo poo to feed a family of nine three hundred calories a day

21st century: uncrustables

• Locked thread