Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

A dynamic new way of thinking that will help you survive today's power shifts, as you learn to:
  • Enjoy ordering chaos
  • Become logically intuitive
  • Resolve paradoxes
  • Become whole-seeing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

20th-Century Mind
  • Egocentric frame of reference
  • Split-perception - sees only the part, not the whole
  • Polarizes and separates, feels disconnected
  • Fear-motivated
  • Dualistic

i am he

21st-Century Mind
  • Synergistic frame of reference
  • Whole-seeing
  • Integrates, unifies, feels connected
  • Love-motivated (agapé)
  • Non-dualistic

i am he

With shifting marketplaces, economic upheavals, and a diversified population, you must change to survive, and this radical approach can help.

i am he

Classicist posted:

-every thought you've had up to this point in your life has been implicitly shaped by a morphological system implanted in your brain by advertisers
-the core is rotten. only by seeing inward from the outside can you gain purchase to tear away the distorting lens entrapping your true thoughts
-thought is pure signal, but the broadcaster as well as the receiver must be attuned, which is understanding
-you can make money now by playing super mario bros online

i am he

this will open your mind like the petals ofa blooming flower. release the rottenness inside you. material culture, freudian thought. esports are the future, and their athletes deserve respect.

i am he

Positive Structuring shows you how to invent the answers you need; it is the "how-to" for entrepreneurial, creative thinking. Through exercising your imagination and building real-life, low-risk prototypes of your goals, this will help you discover what you really want - and how to get it.

i am he

Imagine yourself scattered into space. You become a part of everything, and nothing, all at once. Return to your star form and consider the concept of zero. Don't go to class, but get good grades anyways.

i am he

Get rich quick, but not too quick. This is guaranteed. Skills necessary to advance your career. Join the big leagues and play with the pros. I guarantee you won't regret it.

i am he

20th Century: mids
21st Century: dabs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Y2K happened. It's all a simulation now, the 21st century. Living, breathing, air, water. Computers. The Matrix predicted more than 9/11. Neo lives inside us all. I'm glad we've left the century where people listened to the radio inside their homes in the dust.

• Locked thread