Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ironbearXY
Oct 8, 2014
hi lovely people of this community, young and old, i am pleased to meet you all, i am a uninteresting guy, so why would u wanna continue reading this.
well, if you have to know, i am between 20-30 years old gamer, i am a guy, for some reason this feels so corny, like a datingsite introduction, this is not a one of those tho, i told you i was boring.
Anyways i like various different games, like Archeage, monkey island, different horror games. i like anime too like Full metal panic, tsundere-anime, all sorts of anime, if you wanna know more about me, plis don't hesitate to pm/im me.
Hopefully i posted this in the right section, atleast that's what a cool guy (wtfmoses) from AAgoons said i should do to generate my token, i appriciate all the help.
Oh yeah, i am only a low level 26 elf archer in archeage on aranzeb. nice to be talking to you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jacada
Aug 1, 2009

Very interesting. Please tell us more about being an elf, at what age were you taught how to shoot a bow? Welcome to the Goonwaffe!

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.
it-it-it's not like i want to read your posting or anything...

bubbles depo
Jul 25, 2006

doot doot!

ironbearXY posted:

well, if you have to know, i am between 20-30 years old gamer, i am a guy, for some reason this feels so corny, like a datingsite introduction, this is not a one of those tho, i told you i was boring.

Well you were wrong. I, for one, will not be dating you and will recommend no one ever touches your between 20-30 year old wang ever again.

Hoppeduppeanut
Oct 27, 2013

ground floor

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias

ironbearXY posted:

i like anime too like Full metal panic, tsundere-anime, all sorts of anime, if you wanna know more about me, plis don't hesitate to pm/im me.
Hopefully i posted this in the right section, atleast that's what a cool guy (wtfmoses) from AAgoons said i should do to generate my token, i appriciate all the help.

*puffs cigarette*

yeah that's it... yeahhhhh

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

WELCOME!!!! :bravo:

ironbearXY
Oct 8, 2014

bubbles depo posted:

Well you were wrong. I, for one, will not be dating you and will recommend no one ever touches your between 20-30 year old wang ever again.

too late bro, idk why but your commend made me laugh xD

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
Why do goons still think that it's funny to tell new people to post introduction threads?

I'm assuming that this is what happened here. If not, OP needs to lurk more.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Dude, I tried PMing you about something, but you don't even have platinum. WTF?

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch

RottenK posted:

Why do goons still think that it's funny to tell new people to post introduction threads?

It's an EVE thing that's apparently moved to Archeage too, so I bet we get a wave of these soon...

Hoppeduppeanut
Oct 27, 2013

MrTheDevious posted:

It's an EVE thing that's apparently moved to Archeage too, so I bet we get a wave of these soon...

More :10bux: for Senor Lowtax!

ironbearXY
Oct 8, 2014

RottenK posted:

yup, get trolled hard, should have seen it, shame on me, anyways too funny, atleast i got to know new people

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch

ironbearXY posted:

yup, get trolled hard, should have seen it, shame on me, anyways too funny, atleast i got to know new people

Deadclown
Aug 1, 2014

hey new guy, welcome to our lovely forum, you will find all ,the people here incredible helpfull, and please go ahead and ignore everybody, that makes fun of you as they are, just jealous of your awesome, grammar ,and typing skills we are very glad to meet you, too and hopefully we can all be best friends one day ,I am a between 10-40 year old gamer so it's really nice ,to meet somebody, in the same ,age bracket.

Have you made your introductory post in the FYAD forum yet? I believe a guy called Ralph hands out the AAgoons tokens in there.

Edit : The token in your profile is not the correct one.

Deadclown fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Oct 8, 2014

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid

ironbearXY posted:

Don't worry I am a j4g pubbie scumlord as well. Just lurk more and find other interest on the forums other then gaming. I enjoy BYOB those people are crazy hilarious (not safe for work).

You will not get into AA goons unless sponsored. So either quit or keep posting. However, I suggest you dont create stupid threads because you will get trolled.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Deadclown posted:

Have you made your introductory post in the FYAD forum yet? I believe a guy called Ralph hands out the AAgoons tokens in there.

Kill yourself you stupid unfunny gently caress.

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid

Deadclown posted:

hey new guy, welcome to our lovely forum, you will find all ,the people here incredible helpfull, and please go ahead and ignore everybody, that makes fun of you as they are, just jealous of your awesome, grammar ,and typing skills we are very glad to meet you, too and hopefully we can all be best friends one day ,I am a between 10-40 year old gamer so it's really nice ,to meet somebody, in the same ,age bracket.

I would not do this. However, its your 10 bux.

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.

ironbearXY posted:

hi lovely people of this community, young and old, i am pleased to meet you all, i am a uninteresting guy, so why would u wanna continue reading this.
Anyways i like various different games, like Archeage, monkey island, different horror games. i like anime too like Full metal panic, tsundere-anime, all sorts of anime, if you wanna know more about me, plis don't hesitate to pm/im me.
Oh yeah, i am only a low level 26 elf archer in archeage on aranzeb. nice to be talking to you guys.

:downs:

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RottenK posted:

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.

RottenK posted:

Deadclown
Aug 1, 2014

RottenK posted:

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

RottenK posted:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hi, Hello, Goodbye.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Null1fy posted:

WELLCUME!!!! :downsbravo:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

RottenK posted:

Yea, you tell those dirty goons where to tell people to post. You'll sure show them!!

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone ITT needs to lurk more.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Deadclown posted:

EPIC!!!! :iamafag:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
how big is your cock. what is your rectal circumference

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

hell yeah

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES
Greetings.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

What is your stance on #gamergate?

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
what animes do you watch

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

WELCOME FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

OP do you have a jerking off crystal too? We can be JO buds

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
wait, hahahehh... did you guys trick this dude into buying an account and posting here... lol... under the premise that he would get to join your mmo guild? hhahahaaaa

what a fuckin kneeslapper

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Robo Reagan posted:

how big is your cock. what is your rectal circumference

:awesome: + (_O_)

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
You're banned

Gay Rumsfeld
Nov 12, 2006

Normal Adult Human posted:

what animes do you watch

he already answered that idiot, read the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
This thread needs more grognards. People say grognards on this forum. Please all further posts use the word grognard in some fashion.

• Locked thread