Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

the popes toes posted:

Nine innings of playoff baseball is so different from nine innings of regular season.

Someone please tell Matt Williams this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

the popes toes posted:

Teams nowadays, they can't help it. It's that smug loving bird. It's mesmerizing and intimidating. The O's come out of the dugout, and the other guys see that loving cartoon bird, they see it and they just know. They hate that loving cartoon. That's an edge.

The stories this bird could tell. You know you want to sit down and have a beer with it.

(needs animated .gif version with spinning hypnosis spirals for eyes)

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Well Royals, if you close this out you drat well better win the World Series or you'll have me to answer to.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

I am most displeased with the overall direction these baseball playoffs have taken.

Having said that, Royals - you better keep on keepin' on and not lose to National League Bullshit.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

If anyone has a photoshop of the Orioles cartoon bird shedding a single tear out of the corner of its goofy rolling eyes, post it.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Go Royals

please :negative:

You're our only hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

tarlibone posted:

Will this do?

Thank you. This does make me said for my poor dead birdies but it also gets a laugh out of me at the same time.

• Locked thread