Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

alone in the dark and scared always scared as hell
i just watched a youtube of the Giants collapse against the Angels in game 6 of the '02 series to give me anger. Never Again :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

t:mad: Absolute Eternal 100% National League Supremacy t:mad:

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

Pretty sure Grant Brisbee is a Goon. He used the phrase "We're talking about Travis Ishikawa, again. Literally Travis Ishikawa."

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

Gonna be so fucken sweet to crush the dreams of an entire generation of KC Baseball fans enroute to our 3rd Championship this Decade :twisted:

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

That said I would be much more OK losing to the Royals than I would be losing to the Cardinals (which very much still might happen :ssh: )

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

N: The Giants have been out homer'd 6-1 in this series

V: https://www.google.com/search?q=gro...iw=1280&bih=667

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

Ambassador of Funk posted:

You mean 6-0 right?

ummmm im repeating something i thought i heard on the KNBR postgame soooo yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

Troll the whole world and win the WS without hitting a dinger

• Locked thread