Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Dan O'Dowd is out as Rockies GM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Dingleberry Jones posted:

Is the instructional league just an all-year kinda thing?
No, it's typically in Sept/Oct after the end of the minor league season. Not all teams hold one either. I know the Tigers opted not to hold one this year.

I believe there may be an instructional league that plays informally at ST camps until short season ball starts in late June, but I don't know much about that. I've been to plenty of fall instructional league games though.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Didn't they just sign him to an extension? Or was that last year?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Yeah I was referring to NedCo but I know it's mostly irrelevant.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

For the record I know that Guthrie has some bad blood with the Orioles for how they traded him or something. I don't know what the exact issue is, but he doesn't like to be reminded that he came up with them.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Rooting for the Royals by default...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

spanky69 posted:

WS N/V-Lorde's poo poo vs Even Year Bullshit
Seconded