Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!

angrygodofjebus posted:

Pierzynski got added to the Cardinals NLCS roster because he rules

Who got booted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

DeepDickPizza posted:

The Royals have been using that Lorde song all season. "Be Royal" was their marketing slogan this season. Pretty sure enough people know that song that an appearance by her wouldn't be completely unwarranted even if grandpa doesn't like it.

That's really bizarre, do they alter the song at all?

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

toadee posted:

Why would they? It was supposedly literally inspired by a picture of George Brett wearing a Royals jersey.

"and we'll never be royals"

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

MourningView posted:

oh man colin cowherd said a dumb thing i can't believe it that never happens

Why even listen to a thing you know will make you mad? That is literally his entire purpose. It is not interesting in the slightest when he does it.

Well yeah, but some people like being mad, it kind of fuels the whole talk radio industry.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

FairGame posted:

Hey woah hahahaha I never noticed that and did you know there's this guy named Pujols? You know what that sounds like? Wow ahahaha

The dumbest part is the Giants have a player where you can do this sort of thing without changing any letters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

fknlo posted:

I think the most comedy option possible is the Cards making it, blowing their challenge early and losing and then getting a repeat play from game 6 of the '85 series. A guy can dream.

I'll never understand why its so hard to understand how the replay rules work.

• Locked thread