Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Akbar posted:

This is from the last thread but he did a what now?

He goes on Twitch.TV a bunch and plays games

He's a cool dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Cashman three year deal. Long fired.

I like Cash he's a good gm overall.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Ungh that was a great game to watch.

This series is gonna own.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Y'all need to just picture Kaw as Bob Uecker in Major League. Just slowly drinking and saying how horrible his team is. It's really funny!

I should do that with the Yankees.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Whodat Smith-Jones posted:

Ended up going to the game yesterday. It's going to be great when/if the Orioles' bullpen can stop making GBS threads the bed.

if

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

MourningView posted:

Bench coach for the A's. Bob Melvin is generally pretty good so if he picked up any of that it seems like it could be a good hire. On the surface hiring an A's coach seems very contrary to the current D-Backs gritheartscraptoughness thing, but remember that Ron Washington used to work for Oakland too. And he's a grown man going by "Chip" which is scrappy as gently caress.

How gritty is Chip Kelly

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Alan Trammell posted:

It was already scheduled for that time! Besides, the real crime is that all Royals games are not in prime time.

East

Coast

Bias

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

fknlo posted:

So apparently people from Baltimore were so offended by Jeremy Guthrie wearing the "These O's aren't Royal" t-shirt last night that he felt the need to apologize during a press conference today? Get some thicker skin folks.

Play better or shut up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

The_Hat posted:

How about this, then

:golfclap:

• Locked thread