Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Walked
Apr 14, 2003

davecrazy posted:

STL and SF. Ugh.

Counterpoint: KC and BAL. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Nats were sad to watch. At least we basically got a 5 game series with the 18 inning game.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Orioles > Royals >>>>>>>> Giants > Disband baseball forever > Cardinals

Just in case anyone wants my thoughts on things
i know noone does

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Asema posted:

https://twitter.com/masnRoch/status/520256244003921923

3 years with an option (don't know if it's player or team) "north of 40 mil"

Does that mean Hanley is going to be a Yankee?

edit; After Hardy, Markakis/Cruz seem to be the next two being talked about for extensions.

I want the details; but I like Hardy so I'm okay with this.

Word is theyre actively working on Cruz too. Very curious where that goes.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

spanky69 posted:

Orioles only change from ALDS to ALCS roster is LHP Brian Matusz in for RHP Ubaldo Jimenez. No Chris Davis on ALCS roster (not eligible until game 6) as expected.

I'm just glad Ubaldo is out. Davis is take or leave when he isn't suspended so all-in-all I'm cool with the roster.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Man; tickets are readily available for tonight's game. Both directly through the Os and on Stubhub. I'm having a really hard time not going, but I'm sure my wife will be pissed to drive up there from DC and end up stuck in a long rain delay :(

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Walked posted:

Man; tickets are readily available for tonight's game. Both directly through the Os and on Stubhub. I'm having a really hard time not going, but I'm sure my wife will be pissed to drive up there from DC and end up stuck in a long rain delay :(

Okay; its done.

Going to game 1 and 2 :unsmith:

Wife gonna get whatever she wants once playoffs are over

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Orioles, you had a pretty killer season,

Now make sure you sign some guys to mash taters and maybe figure out a way to keep Miller cause I like that dude.

Good luck KC

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Everblight posted:

The AL leader in HRs has been an Oriole for two years in a row. Taters aren't the problem.

Cruz is a free agent and Chris Davis turned into a pumpkin.

I'd also like to see some better starting pitching, but that's dreaming territory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

armoredgorilla posted:

Orioles are in panic mode, lineup has Cruz in LF, Young at DH. save_us.PostseasonLegendDelmonYoung.

I'm okay with this. If we're going to lose I'd like to lose in a fury of dingers

• Locked thread