Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

Imgur now lets you posts giant gifs

e: the similarity to yankees fans.gif is unnverving

"Drop, BITCH!"

Clearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That guy's hero is Jesse Pinkman.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

MourningView posted:

Yeah pretty sure most people know who Lorde is.

Yep. Randy Marsh.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

^^^^ beaten by one second.

Zythrst posted:

That's really bizarre, do they alter the song at all?

You know the story of the song right? That Lourde wrote it after seeing a picture of George Brett in a Royals uniform and then met the team earlier this year?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

armoredgorilla posted:

‏@Britt_Ghiroli 2 minutes ago

TBS says Game 3 got an average of 6 million viewers, up 25% from last years ALCS. KC/BAL are the 2 smallest combined markets in LCS history

But Colin Cowherd doesn't want new teams involved! He reads the numbers!

Hot take, Colin.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I honestly don't really think Cowherd is one of those guys. He's usually right on with his takes. I used to hate him but he says a lot of things that make sense. Saying that he doesn't like the Orioles and Royals in the playoffs because he usually sides with big market teams in like, all sports, is a misguided opinion though.

And yes I enjoy getting mad at the radio during drive time.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm not saying I agree with him all the time just that his opinions seem to be genuine and not troll opinions like a Skip Bayless.

Cowherd said that college basketball before the tournament was unwatchable because nothing exciting happens. That's just wrong but I don't get the feeling the purpose of that comment was to get college basketball fans all riled up.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

KC going crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Cardinal hate from the Royals fans is also based in the fact that there's a stupid amount of Chiefs fans who root for the Cardinals. They're in our schools and grocery stores. Even in '85 there were kids in my elementary school bitching about that call. That call didn't lose the series, game 7's shellacking did. The Cardinals won the first two games and the Royals were the first team to lose the first two and still win the series.

• Locked thread