Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."

the popes toes posted:

Any chance the Royals go full powder blue, blue on blue, for their uni's at least one game?

It would be pretty cool if both the Cards/Royals used their 1985 uniforms if they meet in the WS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."

Akbar posted:

I didn't even know this until Grant Brisbee posted it on twitter but evidently AJ Pierzynski's on the Cardinals.

St. Louis must burn.

e: just found this gif. gently caress yeah Will Clark.

You mean the Will Clark that retired a Cardinal :smugdog:

edit - oh poo poo, I forgot how awesome he was that brief part of the year, OPS'd 1.081 over 51 games :monocle:

Carlton Banks fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 9, 2014

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

People who own:
Kolten Wong
Jhonny Peralta

gently caress the following people:
Mike Matheny
Trevor Rosenthal

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

If you ever start a sentence with "There's no way Mike Matheny would be dumb enough to...", just stop right there and think again

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

FairGame posted:

AJP has been virtually the same hitteras 2nd half Yadi. I guess that says more about the lovely offense than anything else, but AJP 6th is fine if Yadi 6th was.

e: what the hell, Oscar Taveras still isn't playing ahead of Grichuk.

HE LITERALLY DID THE BEST THING POSSIBLE IN HIS ONLY PLATE APPEARANCE THIS SERIES

Uhh he didn't bunt, what are you talking about. Just hit a lovely home run (yawn who cares)
-Mike M

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

Akbar posted:

Haha check out this rube

He's no Joe Kelly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

FairGame posted:

Also, I just learned that Mike Matheny's full name is Michael Scott Matheny. It's like The Office has come to life and brought the worst manager possible.

Wow, that is so fitting.

I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!!!

• Locked thread