Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i don't understand people who are confused by the time travel in the new xpac. it's like have any of you even paid any attention to the many touchstones of time travel in pop culture? this is like time travel 101.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Wormskull posted:

Chris Metzen can do no wrong in my eyes. Even when he (or if he has already) crossed the threshold into an old out of touch loser spokesman who shows up at cons like the people at id are now, which I find utterly detestable, I'll still think Metzen is epic as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_uAbmka5Ko

metzen understands me like no one else

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

LSTB posted:

'tis a shame, Wrath was epic.

i guess.

it's still total bullshit there wasn't a fully realized underground nerubian zone with spider-monster factions.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Lumpy the Cook posted:

oh poo poo I'm coming dangerously close to caring about game stories without irony.

Yeah be careful you dont care too much or somebody on the internet might laugh at you, dipshit.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

always act jaded and never genuinely enjoy anything, dumbfuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

ruffles my feathers to see these grown nerds still afraid of the middle school bully who dumped their d&d monster manual into a mud puddle in 5th grade.

guess what? the bully is in your head now. he's not real. you can like game story and say it loud. christ almighty.

• Locked thread