Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Man, this show is being boring as gently caress this season. Hopefully we'll get some actual progress at some point...

And that scene at the end; somehow I get the feeling we're not gonna see any resolution to that for quite some time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Drifter posted:

I'd be fine with that, but I found the time with her bodyguard charge to be rather boring. Like, I got that she didn't trust or identify with the adventurers. I don't need to see her sitting around eating cookies for ten minutes.

I agree with this so much. I don't mind the focus on character development, but the development is padded with empty space that serves little purpose other than to reiterate points the show has already made time and time again. And when that's happening during what should be a crazy, high level raid that will determine the financial future of the city they worked so hard to build up, I'm both bored and frustrated.

It's not so bad I'm gonna drop the series or anything, but man, the pacing could definitely use some work.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Man, they certainly did cheap out on that episode. At least it wasn't as bad as the last episode of Flame of Recca. In any case, they're finally gonna go back to the much more interesting plot, so that's a relief. Beyond the relief of seeing the Akihabara stuff end, they did wrap it up nicely. Also, is someone responsible for writing the changed flavor text, or is it ~mystical~? And who was that wolf guy, and what was he typing at the end?

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I'm guessing Shiroe was crushing on Kanami hard, she let him down gently, he cried and left the group, and now Kanami is testing how cool Shiroe's going to be by dropping the kid thing.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Kyte posted:

Japanese is really really redundant. Problem is BT translators are awful and have no idea how to translate things into English-that-human-beings-read as opposed to only-technically-English.

That, and they need a goddamn thesaurus.

• Locked thread