Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Best op ever: there is no fantasy basketball thread. This is one. Lets start a league. Pay or no pay. I primaril want to do rotisserie. I have a league on espn. I would like about 12 players total.
Email me at sisyphean.0 over at gmail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If you do that you will die on the toilet.

jimcunningham posted:

Best op ever: there is no fantasy basketball thread. This is one. Lets start a league. Pay or no pay. I primaril want to do rotisserie. I have a league on espn. I would like about 12 players total.
Email me at sisyphean.0 over at gmail

I'm in! Im fine with whatever, any reason you want to do rotisserie rather than HTH?

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Im interested as well. I'll em-mail you in a bit.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'm more used to head to head on Yahoo than ESPN or rotisserie, but I'm down. It'll be a nice chance to try that stuff out. Email sent.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

Sent you an email, I'm down

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Great. Ill set things up tonight if I get of work at a reasonable hour. Ive always like roto better, cause it seems like there are too many times where y o u have no one playing and they have 7.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

jimcunningham posted:

Great. Ill set things up tonight if I get of work at a reasonable hour. Ive always like roto better, cause it seems like there are too many times where y o u have no one playing and they have 7.

That makes sense, sounds good.

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
I holla'd at you. My chief selling point is that I will sperg out until the last day of the season.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like your style. I have 8 counting me right now. Thatll work but id like 10 or 12. More details to come. Ill be sending out invites.and we'll work.on setting a time for draft and if anyone has major gripes with the scoring system.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
I'm down I sent you an email. Let's have the draft at a decent hour like in the afternoon so I don't sleep through it and end up getting Andrew Bynum in the first round if that's how this one works

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Getting in on this

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone here international? That could be a problem.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Point Guard (PG) 1 No Limit
Shooting Guard (SG) 1 No Limit
Small Forward (SF) 1 No Limit
Power Forward (PF) 1 No Limit
Center (C) 1 No Limit
Util (UTIL) 3 N/A
Bench (BE) 4 N/A
Injured Reserve (IR) 2 N/A

Points (PTS) Blocks (BLK)
Steals (STL) Assists (AST)
Rebounds (REB) Turnovers (TO)
Three Pointers Made (3PM) Field Goal Percentage (FG%)
Free Throw Percentage (FT%)

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Looks good to me. I have also never played before so my opinion is worthless

D_I
Aug 31, 2004
As champion of the #sports league I feel obliged to join.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright leagues at 12. Closed. Someone else can use this thread for organizing a league. Thanks butts.

D_I
Aug 31, 2004

jimcunningham posted:

Alright leagues at 12. Closed. Someone else can use this thread for organizing a league. Thanks butts.
I love you

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Did I make the cut? edit: i forgot my username in my email, i'll send you another

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah everyone so far is in. Snake draft. Maybe this Saturday at 2pm CST? Negotiable although we have a britgoon, so no later than 4pm preferably.
edit: Everyone should have the email invites to join Lemon Party.

ButtWolf fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Oct 9, 2014

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Chunkles I'm gonna gently caress you up for #1 Rockets fan

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Oh drat! I would be interested in another league if other people are also interested. I haven't played fantasy basketball in a long long time, so I feel like I should get back into it.

Meng3267
Sep 16, 2007
I would be interested in joining a league if another one is set up.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

jimcunningham posted:

Yeah everyone so far is in. Snake draft. Maybe this Saturday at 2pm CST? Negotiable although we have a britgoon, so no later than 4pm preferably.
edit: Everyone should have the email invites to join Lemon Party.

works for me

edit: i didnt get an invite and sent it immediately! Agh!

Boola
Dec 7, 2005
Sent an email myself early on and haven't received an invite yet either.

Edit: got it. Thanks!

Boola fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Oct 9, 2014

sedaps
Jan 29, 2004
is there enough interest for a second league? Looks like a few of us didn't get the invite

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Resent invites hopefully you get em. Time dont worry about it, but you probably got another one.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I didn't get another but thats cool because I'm in as "David Stern's Buried Bodies"

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Over half have completed invites and im excited. Feel free to fill up the message board on there with the dumbest poo poo. I have it set to completely randomize draft order right before the draft. I think im going to do a random thing right now though so you can work on a draft strategy.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
holy poo poo why is the ios app so loving bad. The football one is great.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

H-Tail
Dec 18, 2005

"I'm not a crybaby"
Teamname changed to 'Dwight's Children'.

I'll actually be up quite late next Saturday, so if you need to do an early evening draft then I can manage that.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

sedaps posted:

is there enough interest for a second league? Looks like a few of us didn't get the invite

I'd be down to do a second league, but on Yahoo. I severely dislike the ESPN interface.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
FallenEvincar youre the only one that hasnt accepted. Why you breakin my heart?

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Spurs fans smh

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Spoeank posted:

I'd be down to do a second league, but on Yahoo. I severely dislike the ESPN interface.

Well, we have three people for a new league, preferably on Yahoo?

Meng3267
Sep 16, 2007

Twin Cinema posted:

Well, we have three people for a new league, preferably on Yahoo?

I count 4. I'd prefer Yahoo, but I'd be willing to do ESPN if it was set up there.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Meng3267 posted:

I count 4. I'd prefer Yahoo, but I'd be willing to do ESPN if it was set up there.

I prefer Yahoo, too. If someone else doesn't do it, I will start a second league later today so that all of misfits, outcasts, and never-have-beens can play in a league.

sedaps
Jan 29, 2004

Meng3267 posted:

I'm in for yahoo if someone can set it up

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

I'm in as Pumpkin Butts GONNA GET YOU WITH BIG OL BUTTS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish everyone had butt in their name. (Im Butt Train)

• Locked thread