Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I got it. Played it for 13 hours right now. It's pretty ok: The controls for running around, fighting, gathering and crafting feels good, the game is colorful and there's a lot to do. I suspect it might get pretty grindy, like many level 5 rpgs, but right now im enjoying it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

is there like an distant lands style adventure feel to it or is it more like an animal crossing stay in one place type thing?

Haven't played distant lands, but you have 3 hub areas you can explore from and there are a pretty decent amount of areas around them (only recently unlocked the second). There is definitely a progressing story where you unlock new areas. The most animal crossing-esque is that you can craft furniture for your home. And the graphics.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

medibot posted:

it looks pretty good but i need two questions answered before getting it: 1. how are skeletons represented in this game? 2. how are wizards represented in this game?

skeletons and wizards are cute and unimposing, like most things in the game. One of the first enemies in the game is a giggling carrot.

• Locked thread