Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
thinking of adding it to my 3ds bucket list. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
youre in for some epic gaming if u do get one, in my cool opinion.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Azraelle posted:

I got it. Played it for 13 hours right now. It's pretty ok: The controls for running around, fighting, gathering and crafting feels good, the game is colorful and there's a lot to do. I suspect it might get pretty grindy, like many level 5 rpgs, but right now im enjoying it.

is there like an distant lands style adventure feel to it or is it more like an animal crossing stay in one place type thing?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
if that maeks sense.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
u could get your tan on if u have a garden or balcony or w/e.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
hm... i guess its impossible then. well, its a shame. but at least youll be able to emulate it eventually probably.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Azraelle posted:

Haven't played distant lands, but you have 3 hub areas you can explore from and there are a pretty decent amount of areas around them (only recently unlocked the second). There is definitely a progressing story where you unlock new areas. The most animal crossing-esque is that you can craft furniture for your home. And the graphics.

its not a game lol. .. i just meant like, travelling to distant lands. but thank u, it sounds like good fun.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Widestancer posted:

I wish Rune Factory 4 were out in EU OP I think you might really like it.

its comming out here soon. my gameing pal likes it so im gonna play it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Swelter Discharge posted:

never heard of it but its made by level 5 so its probably goo d

ya well i think dq8 is like one of the best of all time but i thought ni no kuni was kinda shallow so who knows.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

did you play SMT 4 yet OP? I spent most of my 3DS time so far on that game

Im eu so we get it next month i think. anyway, ill be getting it ASAP.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the list of epic 3ds games to pl ay is so big its making my head spin :D

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

if you like the other ones, i had a drat blast playing it... still not quite nocturne though

Im way into SMT + persona. i even bought a ps3 the same week p5 was announced for it. of course they went and announced it for ps4 as well but at least i got to play stuff like lightning returns and demon/dark souls.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

babypolis posted:

etrian odissey 4 is really good too.

yeah i played the demo and loved it so Ill be playing it after i finish fire emblem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

did you try the etrian odyssey untold demo as well

yeah but it didnt seem quite as good so ill play 4 first and maybe that one afterward if i become a fan.

• Locked thread