Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I don't have a 3DS yet sadly, OP.

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I wouldn't feel right playing my 3DS at home.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I.N.R.I posted:

u could get your tan on if u have a garden or balcony or w/e.

I never go out on the balcony, its full of junk, i dont even know whats out there or if i can even get the door open. So no thanks. and its to cold for that anyway now.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

bathroomrage posted:

you could always use it as an excuse to go hang out at a coffee shop or library and do some depressing-people watching while you get your game on

So I'd have to take the bus for like 15 minutes every time I want to get my game on. Any more terrible ideas you'd like to share?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Hardcore gamers should be exempt from working.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

bathroomrage posted:

you could always just get a vita tv

Well, I did ask for it.

• Locked thread