Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

what's wrong with being gay op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i don't care about the megathreads but

can the iks goldmine the waddle dee and FATAL threads

I'm not going to speak for the FATAL thread as its shameful OP but the Waddle Dee thread is mineworthy

surc
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

If you were struck with a terrible cancer, would you accept your tumors as a part of your body, or would you do everything in your power to have them excised?

I would turn tumors into my sexual fetish, just like people do for noted terrible game Defense Of The Ancients.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The dota thread will be closed on November 1st as well.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Aston posted:

I hope so, assuming you mean the one in Games

i didn't even know there was a thread in games until just now. i thought it had been gassed.

i guess they can close the imp zone one on nov 1st, although i prefer to keep posting in the same thread.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Please merge the dota and smash brothers threads so everyone gets angry at each other for not knowing what they're talking about.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Taint Reaper posted:

Please merge the dota and smash brothers threads so everyone gets angry at each other for not knowing what they're talking about.

This cannot happen, because the Smash and possibly the Dota threads are being deleted on November the 1st.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Bicyclops posted:

i didn't even know there was a thread in games until just now. i thought it had been gassed.

i guess they can close the imp zone one on nov 1st, although i prefer to keep posting in the same thread.

The one in games is definitely in the top two smash bros mega threads on these forums

It's not in the top one tho

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

This cannot happen, because the Smash and possibly the Dota threads are being deleted on November the 1st.

why do you keep saying this

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

why do you keep saying this

Because its true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
op just cause you have a neat avatar of a racecar driver or something running to the right doesn't mean you have to read every bad thread in the forums

• Locked thread