Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Invent a gay bomb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Victor Vermis posted:

Idea: Invent a gun that shoots explosions, but instead of pulling the trigger with your finger, the enemy pulls the trigger by stepping/driving on it. Bury them in roads and trails. Watch from a safe distance.

Maybe also shout something that makes you feel good when it works, I don't know, still working this part out. Maybe, "THIS IS GREAT!" or "THANKS, GOD!". Feel free to offer suggestions.

We can call them Inshallah Exterminate Dumbasses.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fucitol posted:

What if there was no war

can you even imagine

last guy who imagined that was shot five times in the back

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

the only real war is the one the rich elite have forced us to wage upon ourselves

i spilled my eight dollar coffee on the way to the occupation rally

the horror

the horror

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

no they will not posted:

CHECK THIS OUT -> They should make the clothes for soldiers out of the same stuff the black box on a plane is made of

It would make good camo too since people can't seem to find black boxes.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Airdrop grover into ISIL territory.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Jonad posted:

make sure he gets dropped in with papers indicating that he is america's top weapons and aircraft engineer

He's no Tony Stark so this can't backfire.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

zombie303 posted:

I don't think I know this "Grover".

Former non-veteran gip mod who was a GS-whatever and claimed this made him equivalent to a light colonel. He was a huge worthless douche and built a house that will one day fall over and crush his family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

no they will not posted:

Wow thanks for dropping some real poo poo on me in the Make a gigantic magnet so all the bullets will stick to it Megathread

So is GBS your own personal China Lake?

• Locked thread