Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
This is timely. ActusRhesus, I just got a call from my PEBLO yesterday, told me that my ratings came back and that I got rated 100% army, 100% VA. I'm supposed to go in there Tuesday and check that poo poo out with the PEBLO. Seeing as how I hit the retard jackpot, should I even bother having JAG look over it or just sign that bitch and proceed to get the gently caress out as quickly as I possibly can? Anything that I should be looking for when I'm in there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That's looks like a pro post right there. I'll definitely be on the look out for that. Combat related, and permanent and total as opposed to temporary.

Thanks for that.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Holy loving poo poo, I'm just shy of 4 months in and going to look at my ratings on Tuesday.

gently caress that noise right there.

For reals with another 3 and a half years in I think I'd probably be dead.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
So, had my little ratings meeting today. 100% permanent and total, combat related. Go me. I'm lucky that it ended up like that, I think they completely hosed a few of my ratings up, but in the end didn't really matter.

The VA also tells me that I'm an absolute poo poo mess, and should be a housebound goon. They are are gonna give me something called SMC(S) which is like an extra 3 hundo and something a month on top of that. Didn't know that poo poo even existed. Pretty nice.

PEBLO said something about CSRC but I'm not going to pretend that I understand that poo poo at all.

Wounded warrior people said I definitely need to go apply for some VA caregiver stipend for my wife.

Basically, I won't have to suck dick for beer money.

Oh, on the permanent and temporary thing, apparently if I had the PTSD then it would've been a temporary rating, because it's more likely to change at a later date.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, there was one at Benning about 2 years ago. Dude was drunk, being a dickhead and flipped his car into a pond. He lived, killed his passenger. He disappeared pretty quickly, dudes in his unit say he picked up a double figure stay courtesy of uncle sam.

Sorry about your bro, dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

ActusRhesus posted:

And some allegations happen because the "victim" is given an incorrect definition of sexual assault. So she's not lying, she's just misinformed.

You mind giving an example of this?

• Locked thread