Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

Awesome thread. Thanks!

Sticky please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

anne frank fanfic posted:

does anyone know if this 'bitch' (female, not trying to be offensive) is hot?

She hasn't posted her tits yet, so she is probably a horrible monster.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

The Thread title says "you" instead of "your" and it is bugging the poo poo out of me.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ActusRhesus posted:

It is bugging the poo poo out of me also. Unless I am missing something, it doesn't look like subjects are editable.

When N4I gets home from the swim club, he will fix it.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

What do you call a thousand lawyers chained together at the bottom of the ocean?

I don't know, what do you call a thousand lawyers chained together at the bottom of the ocean?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:laffo::roflolmao:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

krispykremessuck posted:

Rational basis? Have you ever seen what lives above drop ceiling tiles? The fact that most barracks are probably mostly supported by mold/mudwasp colonies surrounding rotted out timbers or poorly mixed concrete, I think he could make a compelling case. If he wanted to admit the condition his facilities are in.

My first barracks in Hawaii had cockroaches, black mold, and rats actually falling out of the ceiling tiles.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Wouldn't that be treason?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ActusRhesus posted:

if he was fighting *against* ISIS probably not treason. However, I imagine it would be similar to issues where people have joined either the FFL or the IDF. DONCAF (or whoever) will probably revoke your security clearance and then, having revoked your clearance, DoD will probably push to separate you under one of the "Best Interests of the Service" catchalls. (This is just spitballing, though)

Ah. I missed the "against" part. Thought he said joined Isis. The Kurds are cool peeps.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

AR, what's the dumbest thing you've experienced on the job?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbqAMEwtOE

Holy poo poo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Your kid should get a medal.

• Locked thread