Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
does anyone know if this 'bitch' (female, not trying to be offensive) is hot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
What the gently caress does any of this poo poo mean. Mods please put disclaimer for fat fucks only, since youre talking in fatbody shimsham speak to a bunch of malingering females, fats, and fuckers

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Roundboy posted:

It was on base, California. Both driver and victim were marines, and one was active on duty.

Underage driver, limit I dont know, was either running from MPs or speeding to avoid them. I thought bac was irrelevant for under 21 since anything is verboten.

I always heard mil court was not one to gently caress with, but some googling suggests mil DUI is just like any other, with a big it depends, according to lawyer websites.

Just a curiosity of expectations vs what we are potentially told.

I'm just wondering what life the guy that killed my brother Friday night can reasonably expect.

:gbsmith:

:-) Ask Vasudus :-)

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

ActusRhesus posted:

1. Discharge code seems accurate.

2. you can state that you were "adjudicated for a Secret Clearance" what that means is that you passed the background check (assuming you did) but were never issued the actual clearance. However, unless your employer specifically needs a DoD clearance, you'd need another investigation anyway. Example: I had a DoD TS/SCI. I got a job WITH A DIFFERENT BRANCH OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT that only needed a "confidential." Still had to have a new background check because DoJ gives zero fucks about DoD clearances and vice versa.

3. lol your username.

lol your avatar and megathread

• Locked thread