Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
What country are you in? USA
What are you using the system for? Gaming and Streaming.
What's your budget? $650
If you're gaming, what is your monitor resolution? 1600x900

The PC I've been using has been alive for 6+ years and it's starting to show it's age in terms of playing games and doing anything in general. I'm hoping to scrounge up some money in a few months and figured 650$ could do for a good minimum budget for a gaming PC.

I'm looking to replace literally everything in this PC case I have and get a complete upgrade. I am hoping for a PC that can run games like Diablo 3 and Overwatch at 60+ FPS at max settings if possible.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($189.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($72.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: A-Data XPG V1.0 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($33.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($62.28 @ Amazon)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 960 4GB Video Card ($214.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 450W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($74.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $649.22
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-05-01 03:34 EDT-0400

One thing I noticed while searching for parts was that the site claimed that the estimated wattage was 293W, is the 450W power supply a bit overkill?

E:Forgot to put in fans. these still work but will also be replaced if possible. Do I even need any fans??

Dizz fucked around with this message at 08:50 on May 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread