Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Medusa did nothing wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Supremezero posted:

In hollow ataraxia she likes Poseidon and calls him her boyfriend, which... presumably would not happen with the rape backstory.

On the other hand, Saber Medusa apparently hates him and spends time with Caenis talking poo poo about him, presumably due to shared rape by poseidon backstory. But that could just be a gag :shrug:

Saber Medusa has Athena stuff mixed into her Saber SG due to the same reason she gets Harpe as a Lancer so it could be her resentment against the gods in general (cause even if she was fine with Poseidon pre-Gorgonization after Athena cursed her she wouldn't be so happy) getting an oomph against Poseidon because you know, rivalries.

Anyways, I had a weird question about completition in Samurai Remnant since I'm close to my second ending. I know to unlock the Battle Recollections related to an ending you need to load the Clear file, but for the logbook entries, could I do Ray of Light, reload a past save, go for the Third Ending, Snake variant but then do a NG+ with the Ray of Light save for the Rat variant of the third ending?

TL, DR: Are logbook entries global or by savefile? Cause in the second case you have to beat the game 4 times for full completition, and also I did powerlevelling on Ray of Light and also got some maxed mountings and I don't wanna have to use third ending for NG+.