Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Yeah, it's made by Omega-Force, it's absolutely a musou since that's what they do. Probably with a bit of focus on the boss battles given the interviews and trailers.

The funniest thing about the game though is still that it apparently got made cause the Koei founder is a Musashi fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Not everything by Omega-Force is a musou dude.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Its a Persona 5 Strikers.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 12 days!)

closer to musou than calling everything that has a dodge button a souls-like

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Noted musou game, Dragon Quest Builders 2

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Supremezero posted:

Noted musou game, Dragon Quest Builders 2

Honestly it sometimes feels like it, coincidentally I'm playing it now and that game sometimes sends a lot of enemies at you.

Also the Builder is already called exclusively by their job so they could be a Servant.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

incidentally, the director at the new type moon games studio working on the Fate/Extra remake was one of the leads on Builders.

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
if you think about it, dqb2 and hollow ataraxia have similar premises

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

tsukihime remake got rid of the polycule ending what is the loving point

The Divine Orator
Dec 31, 2008

Getter into the Future, Ryouma-Chan~
Most hosed up news I've heard about the remake ever

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

if its on steam, we can fan-patch it back in probably

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Tsuki:Re is only the near side stuff so far, polycule ending in the followup maybe

edit: unless I'm dumb and it *was* one of the near side endings

Tarezax fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Aug 5, 2023

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Tarezax posted:

Tsuki:Re is only the near side stuff so far, polycule ending in the followup maybe

edit: unless I'm dumb and it *was* one of the near side endings

They're talking about the Ciel Good ending, I think. The Ciel route got completely rewritten in the remake.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Thuryl posted:

They're talking about the Ciel Good ending, I think. The Ciel route got completely rewritten in the remake.

Fair enough, it's been over a decade since I read the original

The Divine Orator
Dec 31, 2008

Getter into the Future, Ryouma-Chan~
Nasu is just saving that juice for the far side. Yumizuka escapes decades of being the loser third wheel of a side content polycule (Sion+Reisbeif) to achieve her dream of being the loser third wheel of an actual main route polycule in a real game (Kohaku+Akiha)

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Now to wait for Fate/Stay Night remake that has a happy Ilya route where she doesn’t die

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I will never get Rider route & I will never stop waiting for Rider route. :colbert:

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

It's called Heaven's Feel

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!

Lt. Lizard posted:

I will never get Taiga route & I will never stop waiting for Taiga route. :colbert:

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Ha is the rider route

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

GateOfD posted:

Now to wait for Fate/Stay Night remake that has a happy Ilya route where she doesn’t die

Irony Be My Shield posted:

It's called Heaven's Feel

Right? She got to protect her otouto. Why would you take that from her?!

Also, Hollow Axtaraxia.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

GateOfD posted:

Cooking with Emiya is this.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

https://twitter.com/Ki3tyu/status/1687197054429454336?t=ejaCu_aZAFsqUlc-XsX5Ow&s=19
https://twitter.com/akin999/status/1471424975643246597?t=5ELADY6qRvG1Q-2YdKqFng&s=19

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
So what you're saying is that in order to have ilya route she somehow would've had to see him trying to high jump.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Supremezero posted:

So what you're saying is that in order to have ilya route she somehow would've had to see him trying to high jump.

That wouldn't be that hard to justify/set-up.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Supremezero posted:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

:hmmyes:

Raven9686
Feb 17, 2012
Do we have a time frame on when Tsukihime is coming out in NA?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Raven9686 posted:

Do we have a time frame on when Tsukihime is coming out in NA?

I think it is next August

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hunt11 posted:

I think it is next August

"Sometime in 2024"

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I'm calling it, it's gonna hit around the time that Arc hits in FGO NA

Raven9686
Feb 17, 2012

OnimaruXLR posted:

I'm calling it, it's gonna hit around the time that Arc hits in FGO NA

That is a super good time for her to be released and is actually well thought out

So ofc I know that they are not going to come out at the same time

Raven9686 fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Aug 13, 2023

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Berserker Satsuki

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"
So I’m at the point where some poo poo does seem to be going down in Witch on the Holy Night (chapter 5 I think? the amusement park) but I did have a question about Alice/Aoko

so uh, have Alice/Aoko murdered people before or is Aoko at least trying to hype herself up and Souyjiro was going to be her first required kill to fulfill the mage code or whatever? Because this being her first attempt makes more sense to me because she is really, really bad at this

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The implication is certainly that she has not had to do so yet at this time, esp with how much she has to hype herself up for it. At the end of the day she hasn't been a practicing mage *that* long and the fact that Soujuurou got through the barrier to witness them was hugely irregular. Pretty strong FSN Rin energy all around.

Alice almost certainly has murked tons of people, witches seem real scary.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Trailer and website are up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNguq6o7wXA
https://tsukihime-en.com/

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

why is it age-restricted when the h-scenes aren't in it.

i haven't followed any other vocal tsukihime or drama CDs, so no idea if these are new voices or it was always was the ones picked. But loved all the voices in the trailer. They fit well, other than Shiki which gave me a bit of a pause. Imagined it softer, but it probably grow on me.

GateOfD fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Aug 26, 2023

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

GateOfD posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYBTswF5HyA

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

GateOfD posted:

i haven't followed any other vocal tsukihime or drama CDs, so no idea if these are new voices or it was always was the ones picked. But loved all the voices in the trailer. They fit well, other than Shiki which gave me a bit of a pause. Imagined it softer, but it probably grow on me.

I'd imagine the picture of 14 pickup Arcueid bumps up the rating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

GateOfD posted:

There is still quite a bit of gruesome imagery and text description, including yea, aforementioned infamous scene.

The voice cast is all new, freshly picked for this and MBTL. I think with Shiki it's probably just because his only line in the trailer is him yelling, his regular speaking voice is fine.