Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Eej posted:

There's definitely a way to choose what container Heroic Spirits are put in since Heracles was specifically summoned as a Berserker because the Einzberns were paranoid of being betrayed yet again. He technically qualifies for every class except Caster and would have been strongest as an Archer but oh well, we got BerserCar out of it.

Why is Archer so good? Tohsaka seemed glad he got archer/Gil too. But then I thought Saber was the "strongest" class?

I guess that neither show has had an archer be Archer either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009

Beef Waifu posted:

The Fate anime is justified entirely because it gave me Liam O Brien as Archer and Grant George as Gilgamesh. Then Fate/Zero took the latter from me.

Also Lancer and his GAY BULGE

KoB
May 1, 2009
I'd say that only 40-50% of Carnival Phantasm is good. And that's probably being generous, its been a while since I've seen it.

But its really loving funny when its good.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

Well, setting aside the quirky circumstances behind how Archer got summoned how do you obtain a catalyst for a hero who doesn't yet exist?

You cant know, because it hasnt happened yet. It could be anything.

KoB
May 1, 2009
So does Archer know most everything about the Grail War since he ostensibly took part in it in the past? Or is he from like, an alternate timeline where Shirou wasnt in the War?

Im wondering if he figured out Berserker's/Caster's identity or if he just knew since hes done this before.