Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Was the second season of Prisma Ilya really that bad? Season one was watchable at worst (Just skip everything of 1 past the first few minutes and the filler episode) and was mostly made up for by the Caster and Saber Alter episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
When is S2 of UBW starting anyways? March?

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
So Hollow Ataraxia is pretty great.

...Except the Hanafuda. Can someone explain this game to me because it feels like a gigantic luck based bullshit and the tutorial fight with not-Shinji is repeatedly kicking my rear end.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Oh my god how did this kid live this long in the Association? I can't wait to see his dreams utterly smashed. :allears:

I have to say that this idea for Jack is about 100 times better than loli Jack from Apochrypha, thank god.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
I just find it great that the Rin/Shirou scene in HA is just as hysterically awkward as you'd expect. (Their first failed date ends with Rin blowing up a hotel AC unit.)

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Hisui's true ending is such a fantastic bittersweet end, easily my favorite of the routes.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
I loved all the little Hollow Ataraxia cameos in the last episode of UBW. I have no idea why they did that, but it was great to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
So is there a good OP for getting into Grand Order, because it looks interesting and something to do on lunch breaks, but no idea where to start even picking it up.