Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

you forgot to mention Witch on the Holy Night which is a type-moon game i think? i've never seen anyone talk about it and i have no idea if it's translated or not but yeah.

Beef Waifu posted:

Anyways, I didn't really think the Fan-Disk for Tsukihime added anything important, but I've never actually read it so I have no god drat clue. If anyone wants to do write ups for poo poo I didn't cover go ahead and I'll them to the OP.
the only thing of note on the fan-disc is some unimportant story about a serial killer impersonating shiki. that's literally it.

i'm eagerly awaiting the tsukihime remake which will probably end up spawning a (good) anime adaptation. it's been like 6 years since they announced it though? wonder why it's taking so long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Hollow/Ataraxia epilogue question: how is everyone still alive? i get rin, sakura and rider being there but saber is there too and lancer is mentioned as being alive still. is it basically just some kind of perfect parallel world where no one except for kotomine died?

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Myriad Truths posted:

Who cares about the openings, you should read F/HA just because Bazett and Avenger are both fantastic.
bazett and avenger are better than 99% of the characters in F/SN

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

the heavens feel normal ending is weird and bad just like akiha's normal ending in tsukihime

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

i want short stories of all the alt universes shirou calls while trapped in the box

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

sacchin.....

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Gachaman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

http://imgur.com/a/5cuIL