Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Wait the translation patch for HA finally finished? :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Doesn't he admit that it wouldn't actually do anything, but he just wanted to do it for satisfaction?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

dudermcbrohan posted:

The true end does. Good end very much less so.

Actually I'm pretty sure Sparks Liner High is really more of a bittersweet ending than a happy one :colbert:

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Cake Attack posted:

in a sense, the towers never went down

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Endorph posted:

i agree, the route about sakura would be great if we removed sakura from the route completely

This but unironically.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Rin is the best girl, excluding Taiga.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Is there any news on the Heavens Feel movie? Gave up trying to find it inside the Gachat.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Being terrible.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I think the show is trying to make you buy into it just like Kiritsugu does until the end, or a little before.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Is book-carrying mage/apprentice a guy or a girl, also when do they become a master I liked them

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Is it watchable legally online anywhere?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

100 degrees Calcium posted:

It's not fair. In the last timeline I had my stomach scooped out by a roided out demigod, but at least Taiga went the gently caress home and stayed home.

You... you are getting the Taiga Dojo's, right?

I don't understand how someone could dislike Taiga.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

I'm confused. Am I really missing out here?

You aren't really missing anything if you dont get all the Dojo's, but I'd say its definately worth your time to see some of them. The Dojo scenes are generally good and usually have some message about the themes of the route, and some of the deaths are funny and can lend insight into the characters and the differences that make up the successful route.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

I decided to check out a Bad End and the Taiga Dojo to go with it. I love Taiga now.

all is well again.