Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Talvos
Mar 21, 2005

Budget Cop posted:

the only thing of note on the fan-disc is some unimportant story about a serial killer impersonating shiki. that's literally it.

Even that's not important since it's all a dream. The only take away are that Ren becomes Shiki's familiar and Kouma Kishima exists in Melty Blood due to memories referenced in this story. Other than that, there are short stories (which are not part of the main game) that tell us about : the Nanaya family, Nanako, and Arcueid's history with Roa. The rest of the contents are either unimportant filler stories or non-canon comedy bits. There's also a few references to Tsukihime 2, but I think it's safe to assume anything mentioned that long ago may no longer be true if the game ever gets realized.

Also, what's with the Tsukihime remake? Every time I resign myself to forget about it, they re-announce it. At this point, it better be the most amazing thing ever. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talvos
Mar 21, 2005
Oh... that's right. Crap, it's been so long that I barely remember anything that is not tied directly to the characters. The main thing I remember from all the post-Tsukihime content was using a nightmarish flow chart for Kagetsu Tohya.

Silver2195 posted:

Also, be sure to choose the option to turn off sexual content when playing Tsukihime and especially Kagetsu Tohya, because that poo poo is pretty gross.

Talvos fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Oct 12, 2014

Talvos
Mar 21, 2005
It took a long time for Shiro to grow on me. The Carnival Phantasm date-everyone episode has him acting exactly as I envisioned him for the longest time; constantly whining about making everyone happy.

Also, Tsukihime will always be my favorite simply because Arcueid is a much better character than Saber. This is simply fact and anyone who says otherwise is wrong. :colbert:

Squallege posted:

I just remember the majority of Tsukihime (the anime at least) being boring as poo poo until the very end. It's like they forgot there was a plot after Shiki murders her.

Just got to remember the old joke: "What are you talking about? There's no Tsukihime anime."

Talvos
Mar 21, 2005
OH? Other people feel this way? With all the merchandise, I just assumed she was the most beloved character.