Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockzilla
Feb 19, 2007

Squish!
I haven't done this for a couple of years so I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockzilla
Feb 19, 2007

Squish!
I got a delivery notice from UPS today which I can only assume is my gift. I went by the store to pick it up, but it won't be there till tomorrow. I won't be able to get it until Saturday night, so close and yet so far...

I'll be in the States tomorrow so I'll be shipping out my goodies then to save a boatload of time and money.

Rockzilla
Feb 19, 2007

Squish!

Rockzilla posted:

I got a delivery notice from UPS today which I can only assume is my gift. I went by the store to pick it up, but it won't be there till tomorrow. I won't be able to get it until Saturday night, so close and yet so far...

I'll be in the States tomorrow so I'll be shipping out my goodies then to save a boatload of time and money.

False alarm, it was a screwdriver that my wife had ordered under my name.

Rockzilla
Feb 19, 2007

Squish!

Suspect Bucket posted:

I got my GWSmass gift! I BURN WITH CANADIAN TIRE FIRE

I'm so glad that everything got to you in one piece and I didn't inadvertently send you a box of spicy fruit goo and shards of glass. I'll post a recipe for the pickled chile powder for you asap.

Rockzilla
Feb 19, 2007

Squish!

the anti femi nazi posted:

I got a present! (Several days ago, but life has been crazy, so sorry for not thanking you sooner). WhoIsYou sent me a whole box full of amazing things. Apricot, peach, and grape jams/jellies, apple butter, chile sauce, pâté de fruits, cocoa nib brittle, and a wonderful set of scrapers and spatula. My family has already demolished the pâté de fruits and cryovaced brittle (I am currently hoarding everything else in a secret spot so I can enjoy it later). Thank you so much!!!!!

To my Canadian santee, I'm sorry I'm so lame, your box went out yesterday and should be there within 6-10 business days. Hopefully customs doesn't hold it up too long. I promise you didn't get grinched I'm just a scatterbrained Santa who somehow overlooked that shipping to a whole nother country takes more than 2 days

Hey! Guess what showed up this morning! A box from you with some crushed (but still awesome) pecan rosemary shortbreads, homemade beef jerky, some Stroopwaffels from the Netherlands and some Trader Joe's goodies. I don't know if you knew this, but TJ's stuff is pretty hard to come by here, I think there's a store that sells it somewhere in town, but that may be a Canadian urban legend. I also don't know how you knew about my love of cookie butter, I make it a point to stock up every time I'm in the states so I'm beyond stoked to have another jar to add to my stash. Thanks for the awesome haul anti femi nazi!

• Locked thread