Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug
I have emailed you Bart. Looking forward to this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug
I got sent on an emergency out of country trip for work, and forgot to let the post office know before I went, so they started returning mail after the super tiny mailbox filled up :( If you are my Santa and your box was returned, please hit me up via pm. I am MORE than happy to reimburse for shipping. Sorry!

If you are my Santa and you haven't sent anything yet, awesome! Looking forward to stuff!

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug
Fess up time.

I emailed Bart last night, but Toast, I am your Santa. I sent out a bunch of awesome stuff: Local Farmer's Market goods, Texas Beers, Dried chilies, etc... on Dec 28th.

Unfortunately, when I searched my email for Bart's email with the info, I pulled up the info for the person from the LAST GWSS that I participated in, which I didn't realize until I saw Bart's latest email asking for a status. So, a certain other goon got some great stuff!

I will be sending out another package to you early next week after I have had a chance to go rebuy all of the stuff.

I am SO sorry Toast, completely my fault.

Doom Rooster fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Feb 2, 2015

• Locked thread