Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Rand Brittain posted:

seriously though why did Cross Ange get picked up and not this

Is KyoAni super expensive to license or something?

No idea, Hyouka never got picked up either.

I like it so far, even if it was a little funny to get a total :yosbutt: shot; KyoAni usually seems to go out of their way to even avoid showing someone's underwear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

tags: #feminism in anime

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Redcrimson posted:

Fifty Cent-chan don' give a gently caress 'bout yo patriarchy.

Also, what do you think the odds are she'll have to use one of those memory wiping bullets on Kanye in the end?

I bet they'll set it up, although I doubt they'll go through with it for ~reasons~.

fun with voice-actors:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

bubblegumbo0 posted:

This thread needs more Tiramie and Moffle .gifs

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I don't know why I've let myself fall a week behind on this show

I kinda love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

People bitching about having to wait a little while for their totally legitimate and not at all pirated free fansubs is as old as time.

• Locked thread