Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Dumbest security system ever. How exactly is the princess supposed to do that on her own? What if she needs food or water or medical attention? My immersion! :saddowns:

Salama didn't disappoint in the first one. :allears:

Sindai posted:

I was really disappointed they didn't resolve the last test by voting for each other in such a way that everyone got 1 vote.
Yeah, I was pretty much expecting the other three girls to have tried to betray each other at least since only one them was shown.

Poil fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Nov 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

You know, the whole telepathy thing hasn't really been used much. Did they forget it existed?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

InspectorCarbonara posted:

So selling off the southern part of the park is just make up for all the money lost by paying for the soccer game right?
Seems weird that the debt collector guy would set the target as visitors through the gates instead of profit generated when the park can do things like this and the 30 yen promotion to inflate the visitor numbers but it won't be sustainable in the long term.
Maybe he gets it if it goes bankrupt too?

Acer Pilot posted:

it seems pretty obvious that he's probably the evil wizard.
Or that.

Poil fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Dec 13, 2014

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

That PV was pretty terrible and completely tasteless. But anything less wouldn't have been possible. :v:

• Locked thread