Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

(02): Is the main bad guy supposed to be Chris Brown?

If it's not I'm going to continue to pretend it is unless it's something even better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Xythar posted:

^ Kurisu Takaya = Chris Tucker.

That's great in a different way (seems we're moving outside of music and into general pop culture), but Chris Brown would have been way more apt.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I felt like they were going to bring it back for the finale, like use it to manipulate some big name pop star to hold a concert at the park in order to meet the deadline. But they've let too much time pass, and Kanye seems legit worried about the visitor rate's trend, so it'd feel out of character to do it now.

• Locked thread