Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Joshlemagne posted:

I like the girl who pulls the muskets out of nowhere. She seems like the calm and collected type. Not the kind to lose her head, is what I'm trying to say.
But maybe the type to lose a head bone (that is made out of crystal).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

madmac posted:

Hmm, from the way Queen Latifa acted in the first episode I could have sworn she remembered Kanye from back whenever, but I suppose not. Unless she's lying or lost her own memories but It doesn't look that way.
Boy, I wonder if those memory-loss bullets that were introduced last time might have something to do with that.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Having an actual dragon flying around over your park seems like it would be really good publicity.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
This week on Amagi Brilliant Park: The amazing origin story of Koyaanisqatsi.

I think I even saw a Bagger 288 in there.

• Locked thread