Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Sindai posted:

I knew those names sounded familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on why.
It gets better. There's a character named Kyuubu Aisu later on, too.

The MC being named Kanye West and being highly egotistical makes me laugh, it shows the author is at least aware enough of the Western music scene to give appropriate personalities to his amusingly-named characters. Fifty Cent brandishing guns is also a nice touch, since he is well-known for his former streetlife :whatup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

New episode!

50 Cent actually has emotions, Kanye's weakness has been discovered and Air is still retarded

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

a kitten posted:

I don't know why I've let myself fall a week behind on this show

I kinda love it.
To be fair, Vivid fell nearly a week behind on the show too :v:

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

the script for this episode was huge, and this is the only show not being simulcasted this season. i think it is still pretty great we got the show when we did even if there was a delay
I was more surprised that some random dude from 4chan who got sick of waiting on Vivid got it subbed faster though.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

I was somewhat expecting Fire to sheepishly reveal that she actually chose Earth in the final challenge, and vice versa.

• Locked thread