Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
finalcake
Oct 5, 2002

CHESTO~!!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Wait wait wait wait wait.

The characters are actually named after rappers?

God drat I gotta get in on this.

Do the fanservice chicks have rap-themed names too?

No, but Kanye's sister might be Ice Cube.

Anyway, this show is starting off well. I expect things to go downhill after the halfway point, but so far it's been an easy enough watch. I had a really good laugh in the 2nd episode, mainly because the little crocodile mascot ruined the drama when Latifa said they might shut the park down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

finalcake
Oct 5, 2002

CHESTO~!!
I loved this episode so much. I could tell that this was their "budget" episode, but a Kyoani budget episode is better looking than most others I've seen. Shark guy was the best.

finalcake
Oct 5, 2002

CHESTO~!!
I enjoyed this episode. The method to get the Elementarios to work together was so convoluted and did way more damage to the park than it should have, not to mention the 2nd half could've been paced a bit more slowly for the sake of more character interaction. Nonetheless, I thought the resolution wrapped things up decently enough and it got the point across what they had to fix between themselves. It's not as GOOD as the last few episodes, but it was passable.

finalcake
Oct 5, 2002

CHESTO~!!

Sakurazuka posted:

Pretty sure he could have figured out 'they're more likely to go for it if I offer it free + pay for everything' without using his mind reading powers though.

Probably just assurance, or maybe he was put on the spot considering Toriken completely screwed up his part.

• Locked thread