Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

echoes of a contemporary nation
^ Kurisu Takaya = Chris Tucker.

This is a rather funny show with excellent direction and I am enjoying it greatly. I hope that won't change midway like most of the recent Kyoani shows I've tried, but what we have right now is rather promising and the character performances and comic timing are executed masterfully.

Gatoh sure is skirting that fine line between genius and madness, but I think that's part of the appeal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

Episode 3 is out.

I didn't like it quite as much as the first two, but I think they're building up to something. Probably.

Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

thanks to you and the other people that make up Vivid for picking up this show. are you going to work on the Tamako Market movie?

No, but some friends of mine at Commie will be subbing it.

Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

The idol episode was when I realised I hated Kyoukai no Kanata.

I like comedy and slapstick (eg this entire show) but not when it's so utterly tone-deaf compared to the rest of the production. It stuck out like a sore thumb, and not in a good way.

Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

That cut was fantastic. Reminded me of Nichijou, which is a really good thing because Nichijou owned.

Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

Kyte posted:

The random anon dude had it really in like 12 hours (not counting the wait for Vivid), Vivid didn't have any excuse.

My translator was busy with work all weekend and literally did not start until Monday. It happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

Episode 9 is out, back to the usual schedule this week.

Any episode that features pseudo-rhythm-games is a good episode.

• Locked thread