Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
There's a couple optional things that are worth doing and a couple that really aren't (collecting all the stupid snail fuckers). It's a great game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Widestancer posted:

Plowing Zelda is good.

:mrgw:

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Heavy Lobster posted:

i liked the puzzle where you went into the wall

"puzzles" that are "go into wall, go right. If that doesn't work, go left" 90% of the time.

goty

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Heavy Lobster posted:

:thejoke:

it wasn't a very good game

I was agreeing

with your joke

it was a good game though imo

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Markov Chain Chomp posted:

because carrying childrens gaming toys with you when youre in your late 20s or 30s is really pathetic

That's why you don't carry it with you but rather huddle over it at night, where nobody can see your shame.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

I'm a gamer in sheeple's clothing

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

I like that the dungeons felt connected to the world as opposed to unique zones like in other Zelda games. It was cool when you'd go through a door in a dungeon and you'd be back in the overworld and then you'd go through another door and be further into the dungeon.

yeah

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I ordered MArio Golf because I loved the Gamecube one.

It's good.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Swelter Discharge posted:

toadstool tour ftmfw

get world tour

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

DICKHEAD posted:

I kinda wanna get it but it would be cool if there were some Epic Imp Zone tourneys

I made a thread a while back but I think interest in the game has died down considerably :(

• Locked thread