Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
i liked the puzzle where you went into the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

PantsBandit posted:

"puzzles" that are "go into wall, go right. If that doesn't work, go left" 90% of the time.

goty

:thejoke:

it wasn't a very good game

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

PantsBandit posted:

I was agreeing

with your joke

it was a good game though imo

sorry i have a hard time telling with zelda opinions sometimes. idk i think it had some pretty decent ideas but the actual dungeon design was piss poor because instead of doing the cool and fun thing by relying on all the tools you have they went the unfun route and assumed you'd have none of them so every single dungeon plays like the first one of the game in terms of relative complexity. The bandit caves were neat and the trials in the castle were too but really if they just took the combat system and transplanted it into a better game I would be happy.

No Such Thing posted:

hero mode is rough and I got one shot from six hearts

I didn't like this at all but I'm also biased against any hard mode that's just "take more damage" instead of "new mechanics are introduced"

consequently i don't like a lot of hard modes

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

Hoodrich posted:

you didnt even need to use all the items you collected tthrough your journey

so it's like the rest of the game

• Locked thread