Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
ive gotta plow through zelda because it's gotta go back this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
because i gave mine to the hospital last year that isnt the point tho

does link between worlds suck if you rush it

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

I like how link is 2d when the view is 3d that's pretty clever

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

This is probably better than minish cap unless it takes a huge poo poo later

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

Same op except I bought it and my parents are really mad :smith:

move out and they won't do that

e: just tell them you borrowed it and then when rent's late blow some smoke, they'll understnad

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Ristolaz posted:

DURR I DON'T CONSIDER HILDA, THE SEXIEST ZELDA EVER MADE, TO BE MEMORABLE

I just met Hilda. Sexy VA boy how-dee

"Hey" :wink:

This game's soundtrack and sound direction are crazy good.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

I'm to the last dungeon now

I played the whole game w/o Pegasus boots thinking they'd be a dungeon prize and was really confused after I found one weird trick in the ice ruins

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Handheld zelda remains the best Zelda.

Ice ruins is a really neat dungeon, so is turtle rock.

The whole experience is in a weird, good place in my brain - the whole game felt simultaneously like a tribute, a sequel, and a remake of LttP.

Between this and zero mission nobody but Nintendo should be allowed to do remakes

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

They did links awakening DX which added color and a dungeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

did you play minish cap? it's really good too

• Locked thread