Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WFGuy
Feb 18, 2011

Press X to jump, then press X again!
Toilet Rascal
I just watched the post-production BTS, which was a nice exhaustion-based counterpart to the emotion in the previous BTS (speaking of: Matt, dawwwwwww). Thanks for putting in so much effort, it all worked out well, and the Guaranteed Unbiased opinions in this thread seem to suggest you did get a lot more loves/hates than passing likes. Congrats.

It's definitely love on my part. I was not expecting you to destroy your characters so utterly mid-season, even with the clear slope in E1 & E2, and I'm glad I didn't see any of it coming (aside from the eventual triumphant victory, of course).

I definitely shouldn't have read the YouTube comments on some of the later parts and Tie Fighter, though. I think a few people really did believe Freddie died in S3E4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread