Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Meat Recital posted:

it's thanksgiving in canada, i have a day off and nothing to be thankful for, and i think i hate myself just enough to try watching wwe again. what's been happening lately goons? is CM Punk back yet?

he will never be back and the only cool thing right now is dean ambrose

the rest is pretty bad with small gems like damien sandow sprinkled through out the poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Meat Recital posted:

what about his friend, bryan danielson? or his other friend, roman reigns? or his other other friend, antonio cesaro?

bryan is gone and i haven't really missed him

roman reigns got a hernia and is gone

cesaro is in undercard hell and jobbing

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

I would seriously give the WWE all the money if Cena/Ambrose for the IC belt was a main event program.

this would be hella cool

HulkaMatt posted:

Please stop plugging.

ya i like njpw as much as the next guy but running it against Raw and being a weirdo little poo poo about plugging it is hella weird

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

DeathChicken posted:

That powerslam is boss

its the best move he does imo

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

how quickly we forget kofi/ziggler # 123801

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

randy is so loving cool

• Locked thread