Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Guys I've been at a meeting for five hours not getting paid, did I miss anything good?

They really are doing the pole match tonight? I can't decide how I feel about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This match kinda owns.

Are they turning Orton face? That seems like A Bad Idea.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Rollins hasn't moved in like ten minutes

He's afk

Cardboard Box posted:

orton and ziggler always have good matches together

Not surprising, as they're both loving Great.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That match was the illest.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This Raw has owned since I started watching. :toot:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
An Orton/Rollins feud would own but the timing is terrible. What is WWE thinking here?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This is terrifying :gonk:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Okay, so they're not doing the match? The gently caress is going on here?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Awesome, the Double Arm DDT is now Dirty Deeds. I approve.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
HAHAHHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD. Way to not put Ambrose over whatsoever.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
On one hand I'm pretty mad that that really didn't put over Dean but on the other it didn't bury him either and we get Ambrose/Rollins in HIAC so I'm cool with that.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gerpy posted:

Ambrose won because Cena decided finishing Kane was more important than getting the contract.

Yeah, but it made Dean look like he needed Cena being dumb to win. Then again I guess it's not like Dean was killed by Cena either I guess, they were both pretty fresh.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Don't be mad. We knew this was why they made a pole match to begin with

I'm not mad so much as amused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Knowing going in that this would have no satisfactory resolution for Cena/Ambrose, a feud predicated on them being forced into each other to get to Rollins, that wasn't the worst thing to watch at all.

I do feel pretty cheesed tho. Ambrose/Cena is a more fun than the last month of Ambrose/Rollins

This is exactly how I feel too. And I overreacted a bit initially, that didn't bury Dean whatsoever, but it didn't really put him over either. Hopefully the Cell match does that.

• Locked thread