Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.

CobiWann posted:

Is it me, or is the Miz the only heel the announcers call stupid and openly mock?

Well, there's also all the Divas, and Slater Gator, and Dust Brothers, and Sandow, and Bo, and Fandango (wherever he is), and Adam Rose (although I think he's supposed to be a face). Basically the commentary shits on the midcard guys and wonder why they aren't getting over.

On the other hand, I think Miz is the only one that gets extra skits where Triple H openly mocks him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

Rusev needs a tag partner for this feud, but there really isn't anyone who could pull this off unless they sign Kozlov again.

I'm hoping for a team-up with Bo Dallas soon.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

King: "All women hate each other and are crazy."
JBL: "You sure are right!"

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Shima Honnou posted:

Kane interrupts, steals contract for himself, we get Kane v. Rollins in the Cell!

Randy's gonna sign it and simultaneously face Cena, Ambrose and Rollins.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Won't this be the second Cena/Orton HiaC match? Truly a feud for the ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

It felt like there was a lot less filler than previous weeks. Having Cena and Ambrose wrestle twice, and Rollins and Orton having lengthy matches in the middle, probably contributed to that.

• Locked thread